Hello! My name is Natalie Davidow. I am a licensed mental health counselor, passionate about the importance of mental health and helping others. I believe that it is essential to be proactive in caring for our mental health to maintain a healthy mind and body.
Most of my experience has been working with teens and young adults. I have helped individuals work through life transitions, anxiety, relationship conflict, behavioral and emotional issues. Most importantly, I strive to empower individuals to strengthen and develop the tools they need to achieve the goals they set. This is your journey, and I am here to help along the way by using evidence-based treatments that have proven effectiveness.
Seeking help is not an easy thing to do, and here you are taking the first step! My goal is to provide a compassionate, supportive, and judgment-free setting and where you can feel comfortable being your authentic self. I will always be my real and authentic self because that is the only I know how to be! I believe that the therapeutic relationship is a key part of the process. I enjoy getting to know my clients, being a part of this transformative time in their lives, and seeing them achieve their goals.
Credentials and Education
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor with the State of Florida
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Nova Southeastern University (NSU).
- B.A. in Psychology from Florida International University (FIU).
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling graduate internship at Larkin Community Hospital in the Outpatient Behavioral Services PHP/IOP program in South Miami. I worked with adults with severe mental health issues, including depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and co-occurring substance misuse.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling graduate internship at Regis House working with adolescents and young adults.
A little bit more to know about me…
I am a Miami native, born and raised! Even after all of the time I have spent living here, I’m not too fond of the rain. I am a lover of all things that include water, sun, and sand. I am guilty of talking to my pets even though I know they will never talk back! Practicing self-care is essential to me so that I can continue to help others the best I can!